Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kitchen Play Sets and Kitchen Toys


As a kid, I remember watching my parents go about their daily lives and then find myself pretending to be them. For me, like most kids, life was nothing more than playing, eating and sleeping. One day while watching my mother do her magic in the kitchen, I asked myself what it was she was doing in front of those funny looking machines every day, usually before I sat down to have a meal. I realized then, that the wonderful food I loved needed to be washed prepared and cooked in order for me to enjoy it; this was also true for my fresh smelling clean clothes and the sparkling clean floors I would dirty up every day after playing outside. Teaching kids about food, responsibilities, and how to use home appliances can be difficult and quite boring for you and your child. Household appliances can sometimes even prove to be dangerous like in the case of a stove, toaster, microwave or iron. With our pretend kitchens and kitchen toys, you can have countless hours of family fun role playing with your child while teaching them everything from how to use kitchen and home appliances, to the names and colors of healthy fruits and vegetables. Go with your child and friends on a wonderful picnic with our Picnic Lunch Basket Pretend Toy or teach them how to bake brownies, use the microwave or toast some bread in the complete made in the USA kitchen activity center. Other home appliances are also found in this category including a washer and dryer (found in our Laundry Combo Center) and house cleaning tools (found in the Housecleaning Set). These toys and play sets create an imaginative and SAFE atmosphere for your child pretend, learn and have fun.
Children are like curious sponges eager to learn about life. They learn everyday just by watching their parents; whether it is mom making a sandwich or dad shaving before going off to work, they pick up on everything you do and say. It is important as a parent to remember these things in order to provide your kid with the necessary foundation to be successful in life. These daily routines and knowledge will guide them as they are growing up. Teach them the importance of cleaning and eating healthy in an easy and fun way they will love for many years.

No comments: