Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Of Many Happy Customers Says...


Thank You for Your Outstanding Service!

Dear Marina/Customer Service,

(I could not find a place for “feedback” so I am sending my appreciation with this e-mail.)

Since I had never bought from you before, I became very anxious when the main birthday gift for our 2-year old granddaughter had not arrived, even though your other items had arrived early. With only two days left before her birthday, I contacted you and you immediately went into action and saved the day! Apparently the shipper had lost track of the City Beads Rollercoaster, but somehow, you were able to locate one and have it on my doorstep within 24 hours-- in time to be wrapped for the party. I know you must have worked and talked furiously to accomplish this miracle, and I will always appreciate your efforts. Your web site is so user friendly and inviting, and the selection and quality of your toys leaves nothing to be desired. Our granddaughter was so happy and excited with all of her gifts, and especially the City Beads Rollercoaster.

Thanks again for your special efforts! I’ll be back before Christmas!

Suzanne Benning
Manhattan Beach, CA

No comments: