Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Log Cabin Play House - The Ultimate Invention for Creative Play


I remember that I always wanted to play in one of these play houses when I was a kid, and since I never received one my friends and I when we were a bit older built one. I have very good memories from the log cabin and my friend and I built. I doubt that it is still standing in real life but I know that it will always be standing in my memories. You too can provide your kids with good memories and good play times with this Log Cabin Play House.
The Log Cabin Play House guarantees hours of pretend play and imaginative play the old-fashioned way! The large Play House, Puppets Theater, Pretend Store, Castle or Fort just a few ideas! The ultimate invention for creative play for children 2 and up! Built beautifully, and meant to last!
Rear wall of this play house has a large window with a shelf that is well suited to be a pretend store, lunch counter or anything that your children can imagine. With the curtains closed it becomes a large puppet theatre. It's Big, it's beautiful, and it’s solid as a rock! Your kids will love having their own little log cabin to play in!
Finest quality wooden children's furniture product which is proudly made in America! Handcrafted solid wood furniture for children with classic and stylish look is manufactured in USA since 1987 with attention to quality and details. The wood surfaces may also be painted and wall papered to create a custom dream home for your child.
This rustic playhouse is great for stimulating the imagination. The large rear window and shelf are well suited to be storefront, restaurant counter, or anything that your children can dream up. The roof and curtains remove easily for when you want to furnish or decorate the interior. The four panels interlock and are easy for an adult to assemble and disassemble as needed. Bring home the Log Cabin Play House. Enjoy the hugs and smiles!

No comments: